The ESOMAR Foundation’s annual Making a Difference Awards are now open for entries. Our annual Awards are a chance to applaud and reward the best examples of Market Research making a difference to the world’s Charities.
Through these awards, the ESOMAR Foundation aims to raise awareness of the impact of great research on the work of Charities, by offering a platform for these stories to be heard.
All Charity case studies, whether they are international, national or local and in any sector, are encouraged to apply.
The 3 best case studies win an all-expenses-paid trip for someone from the featured Charity, together with a free Congress pass for the agency author, to present their work at a special ‘Making a Difference’ session at the ESOMAR Congress, in Toronto, in September 2020. The ESOMAR Congress provides amazing exposure and an ideal opportunity for networking and promotion.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER THE COMPETITION:
- It encourages excellence, educates and motivates the industry to produce great research on and for Charities
- Share your work for mutually beneficial inspiration and learning.
- The competition will highlight ‘Making a Difference’ case studies to increase the impact of market research in building a better world!
- Your work will be promoted throughout the year on all our platforms
- Win a category and an award, receive a trophy
- Winners get flights, accommodation & passes to present at the ESOMAR Congress in Toronto, the biggest event in the market research industry
- It’s a fun, challenging and exciting way to share your work.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All Charity cases are welcome whether they are international, national or local!
- You may showcase any innovative and insightful research work
- There is no limit of entries per author
- Each case-study must have a separate application
- If you’d like help from a research expert writing your submission, we can find a willing volunteer in your country
Entries deadline: 27th of April 2020
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
Check out the previous Making a Difference Competition winners