Wow, what a year! We have been hard at work helping the research industry contribute to making the world a better place. Without your support we are unable to achieve any of our aims so a HUGE thank you to all of you who bought tickets and donated prizes. Now the big news…..the winners
- $100,000 pro bono media campaign across the AOL Network for the winner’s charity of choice and sponsored by AOL! Won by Jorge Frech from MERCAPLAN Central America & Caribbean in Honduras
- 7 night stay for a couple in the Pineland Resort in Lebanon sponsored by ARA. Won by Dan Foreman from Hatted in the UK
- 10 seats at the De Beers boxes at the Royal Albert Hall in London for the AMALUNA show and sponsored by De Beers. Won by Elena Mosicheva from MarketSense in Russia
- Weekend in Moscow at the Metropol Moscow Hotel sponsored by OMI. Won by Stefan Petersson from Inizio in Sweden
- 3 bottles of whiskey: 1 Jack Daniels – Gentleman Jack; 1 Jack Daniels – Single Barrel Select; 1 Jack Daniels sponsored by Brown-Forman. Also won by Dan Foreman from Hatted in UK
- Amazon voucher for €100 sponsored by the MRS. Won by the team at Q Agentur für Forschung in Germany
- iPad Pro sponsored by Motivaction. Won by Maya Middlemiss from Saros Research in the UK
- A surprising experience for a total cost of US$ 200 sponsored by MESH. Also won by the team at Q Agentur für Forschung in Germany
- MRII training course toward the Principles of Mobile Market Research sponsored by the MRII. Also won by Stefan Petersson from Inizio in Sweden
- An Indian traditional jacket sponsored by KREA. Won by BV Pradeep from Unilever in the UK
- A ticket for ESOMAR 70th Anniversary Annual Congress to be held in Amsterdam on 10-13 September 2017. Won by Anna Thomas a consultant in Cyprus.
We wish all of our donors, winners, prize draw entrants and everyone reading this message the most fantastic festive season and an incredible 2017!